This is the third in our Summer Travel Series…
If you’ve been looking for a reason to visit visit Manhattan this summer, you’re in luck! Manhattan is an international hub for travelers and business people alike. There is always something to do and plenty more to see. That’s why we’ve put together a list of five great reasons for you to visit Manhattan this summer!
- The Skyline – There is not a more iconic skyline anywhere in the world. Nearly every restaurant and hotel in the city has sought to capitalize on this by large windows and gorgeous views. Pretty much anywhere you go will present you with tons of photo ops with the city as your backdrop.
- Grand Central Station – Whether you’re catching a train or not, Grand Central Station has been an integral part of the city since its earliest days. Even sitting on a bench and enjoying a cup of coffee while people watching can be plenty entertaining.
- The Performances – Manhattan is renowned for its performance arts, and no matter what day of the year you are in town you can find numerous concerts, plays, comedic acts, movie premiers and more. Plus, you never know who you’ll be rubbing elbows with when you attend one of these events! There are plenty of star studded shows for you to enjoy.
- The Food, 24 Hours a Day – As a landing pad for people from all walks of life, Manhattan has also become a culinary hot spot. People from all over the world have brought their authentic cuisine to the city to share with you. Plus, since this city is always alive and moving, many of the restaurants also operate on a 24 hour schedule!
- Central Park – Despite its reputation as a crowded, overflowing city, Manhattan actually features some of the most beautiful parks in the nation. On any given day of the week you can find people enjoying a picnic or a book club meeting. There are also plenty of outdoor markets and festivals to partake in.
It’s hard to explain all of the great features of Manhattan in a list like this. You’ll just have to come to the city and see for yourself why millions of people flow through our airports and streets every year, and many of them choose to make Manhattan their permanent home! Come enjoy the history, the night life and all of the incredible food that has made this city so diverse for such a long time.
Book PRIVATE TRANSPORTATION to manhattan, ny WITH TEDDY’S LIMOBook Now