LaGuardia Airport Transportation and Executive Car Service
Are you looking for reliable door-to-door service to or from New York’s LaGuardia Airport? From busy executives looking to maximize their productivity during travel time, to families looking to avoid the hassle of navigating LaGuardia construction and parking, Teddy’s provides roundtrip private car services that afford convenient, reliable and on-time airport transportation. In fact, customers have consistently rated us 99.7% on-time.
Executive Car Service Rates and Fares to/from LaGuardia Airport
Whether you live in Norwalk, Westport, Darien, New Canaan or Westchester County, we can provide you with the quickest, most convenient, safe, productive and comfortable way to get to LaGuardia Airport and back, hassle-free.
Understanding ease of travel is important to our riders, Teddy’s provides 24/7/365 travel solutions for every need through our reservation and quality control center. Through this center, we can quickly access passenger itineraries and process new reservations or en-route changes, assist in solving problems with canceled flights coming in to or out of LaGuardia, delayed plans, etc.
Here’s a quick look at some of our more popular destinations and routes. These are estimates. Actual rates and charges may differ based on your area, car selection, time and market conditions.
When evaluating private car services, take note of these important exclusive Teddy’s savings programs:
- First HOUR FREE on commercial aviation arrivals in our primary region
- First quarter-hour free elsewhere
- NEVER surge pricing that multiplies
- No pre-dawn or post-midnight surcharges
- Earn free rides, upgrades, dining and more with Teddy’s Platinum Reward Miles
Click here to Request a Quote for your trip.
Getting to New York LaGuardia Airport
Major airline websites provide guidance to travelers as to what times they should arrive at the airport, but as you know, travel conditions can change quickly in and around the New York City area. That’s why Teddy’s agents use our own guidelines that we’ve cultivated by comparing airline resources and complementing them with our first-hand professional driving and dispatching experience. For travelers leaving from New York’s LaGuardia Airport, in general:
- Arrive at the airport 1 ¼ hours ahead of your flight if domestic and you’re not checking in bags
- Arrive at least 1 ½ hours ahead for domestic if you’re checking bags
- Arrive 2 hours ahead for international flights
- Some major airlines, as well as more obscure brand airlines or charter flight consolidators, may advise you to arrive as many as 3 hours ahead of the departure time for international flights.
The Teddy’s difference? We have a 100% on-time service guarantee. That means our agents might factor in a little more time if they know you’re traveling with the family who might need a few extra minutes to get organized. Or factor in a little more time if snow is expected and still a little bit more time, if construction traffic at LaGuardia has you worried. If at 3:30 AM, your traveling executive wants to move his 5 AM car to 4:30 AM, we’re here to answer your call instantly and execute that change.
Transportation from New York LaGuardia Airport
Pickup procedures vary from airport to airport. However, 98% of Teddy’s clients prefer our Express curbside greeting given that this executive car service gets you on the road faster. But for the less frequent traveler, those who would like help with bags, or travelers unfamiliar with the area, a Teddy’s uniformed chauffeur can meet and greet you inside the baggage claim area.
Pick up instructions appear on your Teddy’s reservation email and help is available instantly, 24 hours a day at (203) 872-6964. For more information on specific LaGuardia airport transportation procedures, contact us.
Our Shuttles, Sedans & Fleet
Your every travel and passenger need is met with Teddy’s luxury executive transportation fleet. Our fleet of late-model sedans, SUVs, executive vans, mini-coaches and luxury motor coaches is always immaculate and well-maintained, as we believe maintenance is the key to providing safe and reliable ground transportation. Regardless if you are traveling for business or for pleasure, Teddy’s executive fleet has you covered with multiple options to accommodate the number of passengers and bags in your travel party.
- Lincoln Continental Executive Sedan (1- 3 Passengers)
- Lincoln Navigator All-Weather SUV (4 – 5 Passengers)
- Mercedes Benz Sprinter Executive Van (8 – 12 Passengers)
- Transit Van (8 – 10 Passengers)
- Mini-Coach (20 – 33 Passengers)
- Motor-Coach (30 – 35 Passengers)
Make a Reservation or Request a Quote for LaGuardia Airport Transportation
Teddy’s offers a variety of ways for you to make your airport transportation reservation, including online, live chat or by phone, allowing you to pick the one that’s most comfortable for you.
You can make a reservation online or by simply calling us at (203) 872-6964. Reservation requests made online are confirmed via email.
LaGuardia Airport Travel Resources
- Recommended Hotels Near LaGuardia Airport
- How To Get through LaGuardia Airport Security Lines Quickly
- Considerations for Choosing LaGuardia Airport or JFK
- New York’s Real ID and What You Need to Know
- LaGuardia Airport Construction and What it Means for Travelers
- Worst Airports for Winter Travel in New England
- Best New York Airports for Summer Travel