Beginning at 4:00 AM on Wednesday, November 14, 2018, there have been several changes to the Terminal B Garage affecting New York LaGuardia Airport pick-up procedures. Please see the below map for further details on the new pick-up procedure.
The scheduled changes include:
- Two new dedicated FHV entrance lanes open
- Inside the garage, personal vehicle traffic will be separated from FHV traffic
- FHV staging area expands to both Level 1 and Level 2 for 295 total spaces (more than double the current number of staging spaces)
- Level 2 customer pick-up area will only be accessible from Levels 1 and 2 (not from the upper levels)
- Meet & Greet Services:
- Parking remains available on Levels 3-7 (1 hour free)
- Walking customers back to parked vehicles in Levels 3-7 is permitted, but prohibited in the dedicated FHV staging areas on Levels 1 and 2 due to the frequent, high turnover of parking spaces in the staging area and the related customer safety concerns for those walking in the vicinity.
According to the newest LaGuardia Airport procedures, you will need to use the staging areas 1 and 2 at terminal B in order for your clients to meet their designated chauffeurs. As we get additional information, we will keep you posted. If needed, please reach out to Teddy’s support team at (203) 693-9456 for assistance.