UPDATE AUG 24, 2020 Car traffic in New York and Boston are back up to 80% of pre-pandemic levels and TSA agents report steady growth in airport passenger counts. If yours is a team that needs to capitalize on face-to-face business in these early back-to-work days, be assured Teddy’s staying ahead of the curve to keep you productive, in traffic and safe en route.
- Teddy’s has extended it’s 15% off program on sedan and SUV transfers to or from Manhattan from Connecticut and Westchester – through September 18, 2020.
- We’ve loaded fares for destinations more further afield than usual like Stamford to Boston at $421 (we’re faster than the plane); Westport to Philadelphia at $373, Manhattan to Washington, DC $498 and Coastal Fairfield County to DC at $600 (all before tip, tolls, etc..)
What we’re doing to protect you
Team Teddy’s understands your concerns surrounding COVID-19. That’s why we’re taking every precaution to ensure our vehicles are safe and sanitary for passengers, including:
- Anyone booking a ride will be asked if they show symptoms or have been in contact with anyone thought to have COVID in the last 14 days and asked to postpone their trip when necessary.
- Cleaning and disinfecting all passenger areas and frequently touched areas (including door handles, climate control knobs, and seat belt buckles) between trips using a CDC-approved cleaning spray or wipe.
- Teddy’s chauffeurs are masked and we are asking all clients to wear masks at all times while aboard. We ask you to refrain from eating and drinking, while on board a Teddy’s, so that you do not have to lower your mask.
- Hand sanitizer is available on board all Teddy’s cars and we will have extra masks as supply chains allow.
- Encouraging all drivers to adhere to high standards of personal hygiene. This includes washing hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, covering coughs and sneezes with a tissue, and staying home when they are sick.
- for the near future, we have eliminated, from our vehicles, complimentary magazines, bottled water and we ask parents to please supply their own car seats for better protection for their children.
- to help minimize exposure, for our chauffeurs, please choose our Express airport curbside greeting – already preferred by 98% of clients
Your safety is our top priority
As a 2020 LCT magazine National Operator of the Year, Teddy’s has dedicated 88 years to prioritizing your safety and well being when you travel with us. When you choose Teddy’s you can rest assured you will get the most sanitary car service possible. Whether you need airport service or private car service to New York City, Teddy’s Transportation System is authorized and stand ready to help.
Teddy’s is seeing an increase in people skipping the train and taking a Teddy’s to New York and back. As well, some of you are skipping the plane and taking us direct to Washington, DC, Boston, Philadelphia and on. We are bringing your students back from college in Pennsylvania, Virginia and Vermont. May we help you this week?